1. What is Hello TV on BSNLlive and what kind of services can I avail on Hello TV?
Hello TV is a BSNLive service that allows you to access live TV channels on your phone. You may avail this facility on your mobile handset by simply visiting BSNLive from your phone and subscribing to the available list of channels and subscription packs of your choice.
Hello TV offers you an extensive assortment of TV channels that ranges from National, International and Regional News, Entertainment, Music, Movie and Kids channels.
2. Do I need to have a 3G connection to access Hello TV?
'BSNL Live' can be accessed by all GSM (2.5 G and 3G) subscribers. However the Hello TV, videos, movies and full track songs and multiplayer games are heavy on data and to access these services you need to have a 3G connection, else the performance will be greatly reduced which reflects audio and video clips will take longer to download.
3. Is there any other specific requirement to watch channels through Hello TV?
Your handset must have "BSNL Stream" setting & it should be Video player supported .
4. What are the various charges involved and how do I subscribe?
Hello TV subscriptions start for as low as Rs.10 per day. Upon subscribing you will be charged as per your requested subscription (Single or Combo Channel pack)
You will also be charged Rs.0.0025 /10KB towards usage charges.
Subscribing to Hello TV is simple. All you need to have is "bsnllive" and "bsnlstream" settings in your phone. Visit http://bsnllive from your phone and go to
Hello TV, choose from the available subscription options and enjoy your favorite channel on your mobile handset.
5. What are the various packs available?
Hello TV Single Channel Pack
Hello TV Combo Pack:
Hello TV Low Value Packs
- Choose from over 50 channels (News/Entertainment/Movies/Music/Kids etc).
- Subscribe to any channel of your choice
- 10.Rs/day, 20.Rs/week, 30.Rs/month
- Combination of popular News, entertainment, music, movie, kids and regional channels.
- 30 Popular Channels
- 3 Channels for 29.Rs/month
- 5 Channels for 49.Rs/month
- News, Music, Entertainment, Movie and Regional Packs
6. Is Hello TV available for both Prepaid and Postpaid customers?
The service is available to all GSM (2.5 G & 3G) subscribers of BSNL whether postpaid or prepaid.
7. Can I access Hello TV channels while on roaming?
Yes you can use 'BSNL Live' while on roaming as long as you have an access to a 3G or a GPRS network without any change in the gprs/3G settings.
8. How can I unsubscribe to any of the channels/subscription packs?
You can view your subscriptions through 'My Account' link on 'BSNL Live'. To unsubscribe any Value Added Service you will have to click on the individual subscribed service and choose the 'unsubscribe' option. However it is recommended that you benefit from the pack till the validity of the subscription ends.
9. How do I change my Hello TV subscription?
Subscriber on Single Channel pack : You may always subscribe to another single channel or a combo pack. However, if you wish to change the subscription type (Daily, Weekly or Monthly) for a channel that you have already subscribed to, it is recommended that you wait till the subscription ends.
Subscriber on Combo Channel pack: While on a combo pack, you may subscribe to a single channel (Daily, Weekly or Monthly) unavailable in the combo pack.